- Editor encompasses several tools necessary for building XR experiences from scratch.
- Editor can be used with no prior experience in the XR field and does not require any programming knowledge.
- It gives you a set of drag and drop tools to create XR experiences.
What opens up when you go to the editor is the Scene. An experience can consist of multiple Scenes. Interactions added to a Scene enable us to jump from one Scene to another.
- Yaw: Sets the direction the scene will start with, in yaw (horizontal direction)
- Pitch: Sets the direction the scene will start with, in pitch (vertical direction)
- Rotation Reset: Resets the scene rotation to the Scene Yaw and Pitch Correction values every time the scene is changed to this current scene
- Gyro Lock: Locks the gyroscope of your device, ensuring your content remains on screen no matter how you turn your mobile device
Elements are the basic building blocks added to a scene. Elements belong to four main categories:
- User Input
- User Interface
Detailed information of all available Elements is available in the Elements section.
Element have properties that vary according to the type of element. Here we list the properties common to all elements.
Rules follow a
WHEN an EVENT is triggered THEN an ACTION is performed model. Thus rules are applied to elements or a scene to perform certain action based on event triggers.
Track (for analytics)
- is clicked
- is hovered
- is pressed (controller only)
- is released (controller only)
- toggle show/hide
- play/seek to
- toggle play/pause
after (duration after event trigger that the action should be performed)
Some events and actions are element specific and can be found on the Element's documentation page.
Mode, Axis and Snap
Zoom, Shortcuts and Quick Actions
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Zoom reset
- List of keyboard shortcuts
Right bar consists of all the element and scene related settings.
You can access the following features from the Left bar: (top - bottom)
- Add Elements
- Add Rules
- File Manager
- Experience Settings
- Publish Experience