The Portal give you an overview of all your experiences
An experience in GMetri is like a file in Photoshop or a project in MovieMaker.
You can see all your experiences in the Portal. To create a new Experience, click on "Create new Experience", type its name and press the arrow next to it.
Duplicate experiences to version and backup your work
- Click on the experience to edit the experience by opening the Editor
- Use the bottom left menu to access more options
Use the bottom left menu on the Experience thumbnail in the Portal to duplicate the experience.
- Use the bottom left menu on the Experience thumbnail in the Portal and select "Duplicate To"
- Select the Workspace you want to duplicate the Experience into
- As the operation might take some time, you will get an email once the duplication is completed