3D Scenes allow viewers/players to roam freely within a space using WASD and Arrow keys [← → ↑ ↓]. This is similar to walking, visiting and interacting with different parts of a room. You can also jump using the SPACE key on desktop devices.
Click on Start to expereince the 3D Scene
Your digital representation in the Metaverse is called an Avatar. Learn more about Avatars here:
You can control the spaces where a user walks using colliders. Check the below page for more details.
Zones allow you to define interactive areas in a scene. Learn more about zones here:
Control the illumination of your Scene using lights. Learn more about Lights here:ghts
To collaborate with other people in your metaverse, you can use multiplayer mode. Learn more about it here:
- 1st Person vs 3rd Person mode
From the editor, add a new 3D scene by going to
Add Element > Scene > 3D Scene. This also inserts a few default elements that are helpful in scene setup.
- Pano - A background for the entire scene
- Environment - A 3D model that will serve as the space for our scene. This can be replaced by selecting another 3D model from the file manager and adjusting positioning and scale to match life-size scale
- Zone - A spawn zone from where all the player will enter this scene. This can be moved around the scene to enable players entering the room from different locations.
- Lights - A default light setup to make the scene look good.
To add a new collider, add a new Collider Volume element.
- Align the element with one of the walls in the middle and adjust the scale.
From the Scene Properties, adjust the `Scene Bounds` to confine player movement within a space. This is automatically configured for the default environment that comes with every new 3D scene.