11-13 Nov Update
v0.5.3429 / 13 Nov 2022
- Adaptive Graphics that adjust the graphic details according the hardware device The editor can control the initial value for adaptive graphics between high, low, and adaptive (default).
Adaptive Graphic Controls
- Ability to select any Custom Environment Maps by selecting an .HDR or image file as the environment map for the whole scene, apart from the default options provided.
- Removed mouse jump controls from scene bounds, walls and ceiling.
- Collaboration controls displayed above screen-share - so the user can mute/unmute mic while a screen is being shared.
Collaborations controls are now over the screenshare
- Screenshare section now shows name of the user sharing it.
Name of the person sharing screen show up above the screen
- Ripple animation on the mobile joystick to direct the user’s attention to it. Tooltip added to the joystick.
Ripple animation on Joystick
- Lights can now be shown/hidden via Rules.
Lights can be shown/hidden via rules
- In Rules, Point To and Change to Scene are now “Viewer” actions instead of Environment and Scene earlier.
Change to scenen and Point to actions moved to "Viewer"
- Defaults for multiplayer settings call/screenshare/chat are now checked.
- Tooltip on top of the mouse jump control now disappears on time.
- Scene bounds in certain cases weren’t editable. This is now fixed.
- Certain bugs in timezone and date/time selection in “Current Time” rules fixed.
- Fixed issue with End Experience rule when current scene and initial scene are same.
- Updated error messages for load from another experience deployment type.